PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING
Marketing Is The Cornerstone Of Today’s Organizations. Why Not Ensure Your Marketing Teams Have The Knowledge Set Needed To Meet The Challenges Of The Rapidly Changing Business Landscape.
Companies that invest in building marketing skills grow
more than those that don’t.
The explosion in social and digital media, and the proliferation of mobile devices and applications have revolutionized the way companies communicate with customers, build relationships, conduct business, and stay on top of changing market dynamics. It’s an exciting time to be a marketer, but the challenges are much more complex.
Who Should Attend?
This interactive program is designed for managers and professionals who want a firmer grasp of marketing strategy, processes, and best practices. Participants might include:
Professionals who are new to a marketing role or who lack formal marketing education
Marketers who want to evaluate emerging trends in a strategic context
Decision makers in other functions—such as sales, finance, product management, product development, or general management—who want to work more effectively with their company’s marketing team
Develop, defend, and execute solid marketing strategies that drive corporate success
Focus your efforts and maximize your return on investment in marketing
Incorporate market feedback into your marketing plan to gain a competitive advantage
Take advantage of new communication channels that advance your strategy
- Thinking “outside-in” by first understanding the customer and then building a plan
- Improving familiarity with marketing strategy terminology and execution
- Defining and targeting market segments
- Positioning your offering or brand
- Maintaining focus on the customer
- Exploring the marketing mix that best fits your organization’s goals
- Adding social media and new channels to the mix
- Managing the risks of word-of-mouth marketing
- Understanding your customer through market research and social listening
- Examining the fundamental qualities that great brands share
Principles Of Marketing Two Day Program
Day 1 (09.00 – 17.00)
Definition of Marketing terms
Market, Company and Competition analysis
Segmentation and Target Segment Selection
Customer Buying Cycle
Day2 (09.00 – 17.00)
Position and positioning
4Ps of Marketing
Communication tactics (AIDA)
Measuring marketing performance
Whether for B2B or B2C there is always room for improvement and that room is the room where MARKETING professionals reside. To shorten sales cycles and to gain customer loyalty leading to profitable growth teach your organization principles of marketing.